Steri-Clean is nationally recognized as a leader in both biohazard remediation and hoarding/clutter cleanup. It is our goal to provide you direction, guidance, assistance, and access to the tools that have built our business to be the best in the industry over the past two decades. Steri-Clean offers our franchises the following support:
- Focused 3 week training program for all franchise owners and their initial team. This includes 2 weeks at our corporate headquarters, and 1 week onsite at your new franchise to help you in any way possible getting set up.
- Training includes all aspects of proper biohazard remediation, hoarding/clutter remediation, office managment, and billing standards. We provide you the tools to build and grow your business with marketing support and system training during the initial training and ongoing training as needed at your facility our ours
- 24 hour call center staffed with knowledgeable, professional staff to field and transfer calls to you, submit work orders, and dispatch technicians on emergency biohazard calls
- Custom built application software system for all franchises to easily track service requests, estimates, and jobs.
- Follow-up with clients to ensure their satisfaction and provide feedback to the franchise
- Referral leads and appointments from the #1 searched hoarding resources website in the world which receives over 120,000 to 200,000 views per month plus business driven from our crime cleaners website
- Exclusive custom built webpages on HoardingCleanup.com, HOARDERS.com, and CrimeCleaners.com for your defined territory/territories
- Plus much more
In a market that is extremely fragmented in the approach to cleanup and billing procedures, Steri-Clean desires to bring consistency to the nation with our standardized practices and assist families in “Restoring Homes and Lives.”
You will be reaping the rewards from helping families and clients everyday with the potential to make a great living while doint it!