Step 1: Request Info
(We will respond within 24 to 48 hours)
- Fill in the information on our Request Info page. Our staff will review the information and respond to you within 48 hours.
Step 2: Initial Meeting
(Within 1 week of initial contact)
- Once we have reviewed your initial information we will set up a conference call and/or webinar with you to meet each other. We will get to know you and we will provide an overview of our franchise system, territories and requirements to purchase a Steri-Clean franchise.
Step 3: Franchise Application
(Immediately after Initial Meeting if Candidate and Franchisor are a good fit)
- If all parties agree that we are a good fit for each other, we will send you a link to fill in our Franchise Application. The application will include information on you and any other partners. The application will include basic information about the candidates plus financial information which will qualify your availability of funds and assets.
Step 4: Background/Credit Checks
(In Conjunction with Application)
- Background and credit checks will be performed on any owners of the proposed franchise.
Step 5: Franchise Review
(1 Week Process)
- For those that qualify to continue, our Franchise Review Board will go over your application, desired territory and background information. Once approved you will be sent our FDD to review. You will have a minimum of 14 days to review the document prior to proceeding.
Step 6: Discovery Day
(Depends on Calendar)
- At this point an in person Discovery Day at our corporate headquarters would be scheduled. This will give you a firsthand look at our operations and the chance to meet our corporate staff.
Step 7: Franchise Agreement
(Minimum of 2weeks after FDD is received)
- If after reviewing the FDD and a visit for Discovery Day, you would like to proceed, a Franchise Agreement will be provided. You will have a minimum of 7 days to proceed to the next step.
Step 8: Training Program
(3 Weeks of training, 2 at Steri-Clean Headquarters, 1 at Steri-Clean Franchise)
- For those that are qualified and approved, your purchase of a Steri-Clean territory will be approved and you will begin your training with the Steri-Clean corporate office. Your new adventure begins as a Steri-Clean Franchise and the opportunities are all yours!
**The total time to open a franchise can range from 2 to 4 months, and longer depending on Franchisee needs.